See what we’re all about
Technology is the engine behind today’s marketplace. Businesses need to implement cutting-edge solutions to stay in the race and offer better products and services. We specialize in offering last-minute, on-demand, flexible staff augmentation services so that you can focus on your core business. We can ramp up your project team by tapping into our pool of pre-screened IT consultants – a talented workforce with experience in industry verticals and leading technologies. Our quick response services can support your staffing needs due to new project initiatives, short-term milestones, leaves of absence, or any other cause. With the use of an internal database, networking, user groups and employee referrals we can find qualified resources who match any requirement.
N9 IT provides you with highly qualified professionals and a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of excellence. Our account manager will meet with you to understand the skills and knowledge best suited for your unique needs, and we will then present a select list of candidates that meet the job requirements along with the hourly rate or salary details, narrowing down the search to only the best and brightest.
What we offer
• Business Analysts / Systems Analysts
• Application architects / System Architects
• Network Architects / Infrastructure Specialists
• Database Architects, Analysts, Developers and Administrators
• Data Warehouse and BI Consultants
• Technical leads
• Application Developers / Web Developers
• DevOps Engineers
• QA Testers
• System Administrators
• Conversion Specialists/ Interface Experts
• Technical Writers / Documentation specialists
• ERP Consultants – Functional and Technical
• GIS consultants
• Software End User Trainers and Curriculum Developers
Contract to Hire
Because we are confident in our ability to match our clients and candidates, the majorities of our placements are consulting or career placements. However, we do offer the flexibility of consultant-to-hire positions, an arrangement that is occasionally preferred by both clients and candidates. This option grants both parties a trial period to make certain there is a career match. It also allows for more flexibility while covering staffing needs
Our Career Placement Service is valued by our clients as an efficient and proven system to increase internal staff, job retention, and job satisfaction. N9 IT has always exceeded the expectations of our partners and clients with this service and, naturally, they often turn to us when it’s time to find the next key hire.
• To ensure we place the “right” candidate, we spend a great deal of time on our four principles for successful permanent placement
• We communicate openly by asking our clients and candidates questions that cover not only the required expertise but also important issues like corporate culture and opportunities for advancement, as well as communicating specific inquiries from either party.
• We research all open positions for a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements
• We facilitate a match between candidate and client. We never “sell” anyone into a new career position